Re-founded in 1999 as a tribute to the original company of 1785 established by George Washington for the development and improvement of land along the Potomac River and its tributaries. Today, at Potomac Land Company, we are developers and purveyors of land for and lots for homebuilders, building communities throughout the US with concentration in Florida.
Growth for the future in the pride and strength of traditional values.
Since our inception, Potomac Land Company has generated over land and lots of over $200,000,000 in land and lot sales with over 10,000 lots. Our Brokerage land/lot Sales most notably include:
- Aberdeen-Jacksonville, FL
- Heathrow-Lake Mary, FL
- Metro West-Orlando, FL
- Hunters Creek-Orlando, FL
- Sawgrass-Orlando, FL
- Reunion West-Reunion, FL
- Live Oak Preserve-Tampa, FL
- Grand Hampton-Tampa, FL
- Harbor Isle-Tampa, FL
- Hunter Chase at Palm Beach Polo-Wellington, FL
- Lake Butler Sound- Windermere, FL
- Lakeside Village, Windermere, FL
Additionally, we have developed and permitted 10 communities with over 2,000 lots for major home builders. Communities include:
- Enclave at North Lake Nona Park-Orlando, FL
- Villages of Lake Wilson- Kissimmee, FL
- Walden Woods DRI-Plant City, FL
- Whispering Woods-Plant City, FL
- Del Morrow-Orlando, FL
- Tuska Reserve-Casselberry, FL
- Hammock Park-Oviedo, FL
- President's Pointe-Orlando, FL
- and soon the Pond at Walden Woods-Plant City, FL, Hawk's Fern-Riverview, FL, River Pointe-Tampa, FL, and Bloomingdale Park-Tampa, FL.
We are open for business in making your property the best it can be. Our planners and engineers will help us build a community you can be proud of. With seasoned professionals on staff to not just provide Homebuilders lots but real communities. We presently develop in Orlando and Tampa but are committed to come to your area and build a step above the others.
Our services include Land Brokerage, Land Development, Consultation and Equity Placement.
MansionQuest.com is Florida's prime wealth directory ranking the top houses in every major county in Florida, the top 1,000 homes, and the $10,000,000 club with over 1,100 homes.